Exhaust Polo Tee with minimalist design. It features in stretchable knit collar and cuff with line design, printed back label, design at collar stand, engraved at button, premium 3D rubber print logo, side label and side slit opening.
Material : 70% Cotton, 27% Terylene ( Wrinkle free), 3% Spandex (Stretchable)
Cutting : Slim Fit
Colour : Blue Grey, Black, M. Yellow, Lt. Grey, White, M. Green
Size Range : S-2XL
Pack Size : One piece in a Poly bag
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR BUYER:
1. Please refer size chart on the 3rd image, to prevent any incorrect size.
2. Please check for your product carefully before click on 'Received Order' because all problems or refund request after you click 'Receive
Order' will not be accepted.
3. For pant stretchable feature is only on fabric, NOT on waist.
1. All the product will be well checked before delivered.
2. All orders will be processed within 1-2 working days only.
3. Please allow 20-30% discrepancy in the product color due to lighting and monitor resolution (actual product may appear
darker/brighter). In such cases, the variance may not be considered as a defect.
4. The Size Discrepancy is following ISO (the International Organization for Standardization).There should have discrepancy given due to the
different stretchable quality of the material and the way measurement is taken.
-Domestic delivery time within 1 to 7 business days.
-For West Malaysia (Peninsular), the shipping rate is RM8.00 (per postage), we provide free shipping if the particular order is more than RM80.00
-For East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak), the shipping rate is RM12.00 onwards (Based on Total Weight of Order).
Returns and Exchanges
-We accept returns/exchanges on defective goods within 14 days.
*Goods under clearance is not eligible for returns/exchange.*
-Please contact us via WhatsApp +60175868134 and return the goods to: Exhaust Garment Sdn Bhd. No.1065, Jalan Makmur 5/7, Kawasan Perindustrian Taman Makmur, 09600 Lunas, Kedah, if found the products defective/spoiled.
-Please see Terms & Conditions for more information